By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Problems with anchoring from table of contents

P

Peder Svensson

I created a sidemenu/table of content using the "text editor".
Because the table of content widget didn´t allow to choose my own names of the titles(in the table of contents) which connect to the headers in the body.

I put the table of contents in a left column. And then the body in a right column.
In advance settings I used "sticky on top" to make the table of contents follow when scrolling down the page.
Each title in the table of content was given a link to an anchor just above each header in the body.

But when clicking the titles in the table of content, the headers in the body stops scrolling when reaching the bottom "line" of the "text editor"/table of contents

Is there some way to make it scroll down all the way to the top of the screen?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official