By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

problems importing the elementor magazine demo

A

AxalWeb

First in the template list, I only see the homepage of the magazine demo, no other pages, like it's the case for other elementor demos.
Then uploading the template is just not showing nice at all on my website. not like the demo shown:
no top menu or layout for example.
is there a way to import the whole magazine demo on my website so I can just make the changes I need?
Thanks for your help
Pierre

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

As you are using Pro you will need to set headers and footers for you website. These are done through the Templates > Theme Builder. See video

The content for that page layout is mainly post entries so if you have no post it will come up very blank

elementor official
A

AxalWeb

thanks for the answer. but where are the page template for post? there is just 1 page template for that magazine demo theme.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

When you add a new singular post template layout you will see the layout for posts

elementor official
A

AxalWeb

Oh allright! I am installing top menu now and the magazine header template is there in the blocks. So I guess I'll manage from here... hopefully :)
I am using pro version and love Elementor, it is my second website creation with it and this time a blog/post type news.
Thanks a million!

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

Depending on the amount of content you could look at a theme called colormag for inspiration of design

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official