By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Problems editing a new page on my website with Elementor

C

CFM

Hi everyone.
Today I tried to edit a new page on my website with Elementor and the edit button is not responding. (Attached file)
I have tried with previously edited pages with Elementor on that same website and if I can do it.
I have checked if any plugin was giving compatibility problems and I have not found any since everything was still the same. I have also tried increasing my PHP memory on WordPress in "wp-config.php" but it didn't work either.
Does anyone know if the latest updates give problems?
Can anyone help me to fix the problem?
Thank you.

elementor official

Attachments

C

CFM

I have kept looking at where the fault could be and I have seen that it is caused by the template or theme that I am using. I have tried WordPress themes like Astra, Generate Press or others and everything works fine. The theme that I use I create it myself and it had worked correctly until some of the latest Elementor updates.

Changing the template is not an option, since it modifies almost the entire web.

Do you know how I can solve this, and continue using my template?

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official