By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Problem with tablet breakpoint elements

melleesmith

melleesmith

Redesigning my homepage in Elementor. For desktop, I wanted a stretched section with a columns, a background, and shape divider to add a pop of color. For mobile and tablet, I just want the background white and keep the icon elements scrollable rather than in columns if that makes sense.

I've hidden the column section and all its elements on desktop and mobile, but they're still showing up on my tablet in landscape mode. It works fine in portrait mode, just not in landscape. Plus the section doesn't show up as stretched even though "stretched" and "full width page" are both enabled in Elementor. Have tested on Google Chrome and Firefox mobile browsers:

Screenshot_2020-09-25-15-44-20-602.jpeg

As you can see it looks boxed. Strangely, when I click "request desktop site" in Firefox and Chrome, it hides the stretched element which is *supposed* to show up on desktop... That's how I want it to look in the landscape tablet version, but it only shows up when I click "request desktop site":

Screenshot_2020-09-25-15-58-54-347.jpeg

I've tried updating the tablet breakpoint as far as 1285px but when I do that, it hides the section on my laptop. I've reverted it back to the default and basically just given up at this point, haha.

The same thing also happens on my Hire Me page.

Someone please help! I've tried tinkering but not sure what I'm doing wrong... I'm relatively new to Elementor and I'm not a web designer by any means. My site is melleesmith.com if anyone wants to check it out. Thanks in advance!

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official