By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Problem with Pro custom header settings and conditions

S

Stirling

I have installed one of the Astra starter sites. Using Elementor Pro, I created a custom header and assigned it to all pages. Two problems:

1. I wanted to change the header to a different one on one page, so tried to change the conditions, but the tab(beside the update button bottom left in the edit section) does not give the option to change the conditions, yet the documentation says that where it should be and I can't see where else this can be done
2. In the end, I decided to get rid of the custom header. I couldn't find how to switch back to the themes standard header. So I had decided to delete off the page, but the old header and menu do not reappear. The only way I to make it reappear was to delete the custom header from the library.

Could someone help, or point me to the documentation of video where this is all covered?
Thanks

elementor official
elementor official