By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Problem with mobile navigation

R

RenegadeSnare

Hi all.

I am having some trouble with my mobile navigation (all built using Elementor).

When i load my site, sometimes the elements in the header are not clickable (nav, search & basket). If I click through to a different page and then go back to the home page, it sometimes works. this also happens the other way around.

This is only an issue when using mobile.

I am unable to post a link because this forum won't let me until I've posted 20 times. But we are searchable in Google by looking at ThermoSphere electric underfloor heating.

I would appreciate any help and advice so much.

elementor official
C

Cptech

Hello,

Have you duplicated the header in 2 versions, and then in the "responsive" section, selected one to be displayed in desktop and one on mobile ?
In the source code looks like you have the same header for all the devices. This might solve the problem

Hope this helps

elementor official
R

RenegadeSnare

Thank you for your feedback,

It is set up for different sections for mobile and desktop as you say.

The section highlighted in the navigator is the mobile section which is set to mobile only. the greyed out section is my desktop header.

1587727411375.png

elementor official
C

Cptech

It is working now isn't it ? At least from my phone your header works fine :)

elementor official
R

RenegadeSnare

Literally just fixed it. It was Autooptimise & Async Javascript minifying in a way which stopped it working.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official