By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Problem with header menu in single product page

C

Cau

Hello, everyone,

I have the following case:

I purchased Element Pro, and then started designing the pages myself. I made the header menu the way I like it. Everything worked fine, but the problem came from the fact that when you go into a single product from Woocomerce, the header and all the visualization is taken from the theme. The active theme is "Hello Elementor". My question is how to make the header the same everywhere, including when selected on a single product. The moment it is selected on a product, it picks up the preview of the theme. Is it possible to model how the product page, or at least the header, is the same everywhere?

Thanks!

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official