By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Problem with Header dropdown menu - Behind Website content

I

ITSO-Admin

Hi,

i have a problem with my header menu and hope someone can help me.

I have finalized my header menu with 2 drop down menus and in the Header edit / view everything works fine.

But when I switch into the Site View the dropdown points ar behind the Website content hide.

Only the first point of the drop down menu ist visible and useable.

I've already search the internet for an solution but the only things i've found was an problem with z-index value.

but setting this in Elementor or via CSS Statement don't fix the problem....

I'm working with Elementor Pro and Astra Theme if this is important.

I hop anyone can help me.

BR Richard

M

MangoitPro

Having a similar problem. Contacted support via chat. They gave up and told me they elevated it. I has been more than a day, and nothing to indicated anything was "elevated."

M

MangoitPro

Well wouldn't ya know it. Got it sorted and I'm ecstatic. I started playing around with the advanced settings for the Nav menu and added 5 to the Z index. It seems to pull it out in steps from the back.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    31 KB · Views: 72
W

wpman

Well wouldn't ya know it. Got it sorted and I'm ecstatic. I started playing around with the advanced settings for the Nav menu and added 5 to the Z index. It seems to pull it out in steps from the back.
Well done ! ;-)

E

elementor-tww

Best: Give them a Z-index 9999 or more. Then the website menu is always on top

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official