By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question problem con Ocean Elementor widget

S

Sara

Hi!
I created my website with the Ocean theme.
Everything is fine at the beginning but for some months now I have problems with the Ocean Elementor Widgets plugin.
I can't edit the pages even in safe mode because I can't see the items that I want to edit, for example the portfolio slideshow.
If i disable the plugin, I see the pages for edit but I can't see the item that i want to edit.
if I try to edit a page with elementor, a popup with error 500 appears.
This is the debug preview:

Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Elementor\Controls_Stack::sanitize_settings() must be of the type array, null given, called in /web/htdocs/www.saraprina.com/home/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on line 1023 and defined in /web/htdocs/www.saraprina.com/home/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php:1913
Stack trace:
#0 /web/htdocs/www.saraprina.com/home/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1023): Elementor\Controls_Stack->sanitize_settings(NULL)
#1 /web/htdocs/www.saraprina.com/home/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1776): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_data('settings')
#2 /web/htdocs/www.saraprina.com/home/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(132): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_init_settings()
#3 /web/htdocs/www.saraprina.com/home/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(40): Elementor\Core\Base\Base_Object->ensure_settings()
#4 /web/htdocs/www.saraprina.com/home/wp-co

Can you help me please?
Thanks
Sara

sms-design

sms-design

I remember reading something a couple of months back about an OceanWp widget causing 500 errors, could you make sure all your plugins are up to date.

S

Sara

Yes of course, all my plugins are up to date.
Yesterday I also updated the theme hoping that the error would be resolved but it did not happen.

sms-design

sms-design

If that's the case it's now one of the following
  • Memory issue (ask your hosting company to increase PHP in your wp config)
  • Another plugin try disabling them one by one

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official