By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Premium banner title backgrounds are different sizes ?

T

terryt

Hello everyone - I'm presently attempting to build a store page by following/working through a video. In the video, the author (Elliott Prendy) has created 3 product categories by using premium banners. He has a black band along the lower part of each banner, and these are his title backgrounds. His title backgrounds are all the same size. When I follow what Elliott has done, I get title backgrounds that are different sizes ???? In the screenshot of my page, I have stopped at two banner titles (with two not yet added). I wanted to figure out why I have different sizes before I go further. I have done these and deleted them several times so far but I still haven't figured out where the size adjustment might be. Could anyone here tell me what I have to do to make these all the same, the way Elliott's are showing ? The upper screenshot is his (the black bands are all the same size). The lower screenshot is mine (I have only added two, but they are different sizes). It almost looks like I have two banner title backgrounds laid on top of each other in the LH banner image, but I'm not sure. Could someone explain what I have to adjust to make these the same size ? Thanks in advance, guys - Terry
category screenshot.jpg
product category screenshot.jpg

elementor official
T

terryt

Greetings people - Ok, so I've been told what the problem was. I needed to make my category images the same size. I tried it and that worked. However, it created a new problem for me. The object of my banner images are now being partially obscured. But I can deal with that. Thanks to the Elementor facebook group, and Elliott Prendy for the info.

elementor official
elementor official