By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Posts list not responsive

A

andresmr

Hi!

I am having issues with the layout in mobile version of my website: buceopedia.com

When I edit the layout of my list of recent posts at the bottom of the home page with Elementor, it shows perfectly separated the bricks of each post with the text below (in the mobile view as well),but when I actually check it on a phone it doesn't show like that.

When the 3 columns from the desktop version switch to 1 column on mobile, the summary text of the posts is cut in between bricks and the "Read more" tag is cut as well.

I've tried adding some margins with a slightly better result but then the bricks are too small.

Is there a reason why it's not displayed responsively?

How come what I see on the Elementor editor for mobile version is different than what I see in an actual phone screen?

Thanks so much in advance.

Andrés

elementor official
A

andresmr

Hi,

Can I get some help with this issue please? It's really making me crazy trying options but I can't find a solution... The excerpts from the post list appear cut in my post list.

In the screenshots you can see what I actually see in the browser is different from what I see in Elementor preview. This happens in desktop and mobile version.

The strange thing is if I change the browser window size or the zoom level of the browser they immediately "place themselves" as in the preview of the elementor.

Thank you so much!

Andrés

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official