By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Post view count in the posts archive widget

mic22

mic22

I need to make a post view count for my elementor post widget and post archive widget.
The Idea is simple, in the Meta line of Card layout of post widgets in elementor I want to be able to add a little eye icon, a number and "minuty" which is Polish for minutes.(screenshot 1)
The best way would be to make it automatic(the system knew how many minutes based on article length),but If the author of the post has to type the number of minutes it's still okay.
I have already made some plugins for wordpress so I know something, but I would still appreciate as much help as you can provide.
For example I don't really know how to use custom fields on posts, I have added one, called it read-time and I've put numbers in it(screenshot 3). But elementor doesn't allow me to show it in front end, the post widget only accepts Author-meta, Date-meta, comments-meta and time-meta.(screenshot 2)

scr 3:
screenshot 3.jpg

scr 2:
screenshot 2 .jpg

scr 1:
screenshot 1.jpg

elementor official
elementor official