By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Post Content & WYSIWYG data Is fine untill AE elementer pro post Template strips my html..

A

aulatino

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to Elementor, something I've gotten into in quarantine.

So here's my story.

I'm creating a website very similar to a basic real estate site, with Custom Posts and Custom fields, using CPI UI , ACF pro and Elementor pro.

Basically I have many Custom posts with many custom fields, I have a plugin also that allows the creation of posts from the front end (acf frontend) when users register to my site.

So the post is created and propagated and all that works fine for now.
I have tested both front end and back end and all works ok.

When the content section of the post, and all WYSIWYG content from Custom fields is created, I can format it any which way I want without issues, and when I check the post on the back end it looks great.

The problem is when the Anywhere Elementor pro Template for each Custom post takes the content data and any WYSIWYG data it strips all the html and it becomes a block of text with no styling or formatting. So all Post on my website end up with ugly block of text on these sections.

For example if I have some nice content with page breaks and youtube links and nice spacing, it takes away the youtube link and all the breaks and I just tear my hair out trying to figure it out.

I hope my explanation is sufficient, I'm not savvy with the lingo as yet, but I'm getting there.

I have tried searching any similar issues but cant get any answers.

If anyone could help me out with that one piece of info that would be appreciated. If you need any more info let me know.

Thank you.

A

aulatino

Sorry Please delete I'm just stupid, I ended up answering my own question.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official