By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Post Content not showing

J

[email protected]

HI everyone,

I am currently having trouble with one of my sites. I am still fairly new to this, but I have done it before and did not experience the same issues. I have a long list of posts created in wordpress. I am now trying to create a singular post template. I added the post title widget (It works and displays the title for each individual post),however, I also added the post-content-widget, and I am not sure why, but it does not work for me. It does not show any of the content on any of the pages. On another page I added the post-widget and that works fine too. I am only having trouble with displaying the post-content (all categories). Any idea why??

xdunicorn

xdunicorn

HI everyone,

I am currently having trouble with one of my sites. I am still fairly new to this, but I have done it before and did not experience the same issues. I have a long list of posts created in wordpress. I am now trying to create a singular post template. I added the post title widget (It works and displays the title for each individual post),however, I also added the post-content-widget, and I am not sure why, but it does not work for me. It does not show any of the content on any of the pages. On another page I added the post-widget and that works fine too. I am only having trouble with displaying the post-content (all categories). Any idea why??
You mean the post content widget in the "Single post template" right?

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official