By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Possible bug in Elementor with YouTube videos

alarch

alarch

If I play a YouTube video on full screen, that's been embedded in a page created with Elementor, and then click Esc to exit full screen, my computer freezes, with only a re-boot allowing me to escape from the situation. I've tested this using the Video Elementor widget, or by embedding the Embed code obtained from YouTube in the text widget, with the same result. I've used several videos, not only one's relevant to my work, with the same result. If I embed the videos using the Classic WordPress editor there is no issue. This suggests to me that there is a bug in Elementor, or perhaps a conflict issue.

I'm using the Astra theme, with up-to-date WordPress and plugins.

elementor official
alarch

alarch

The issue only seems to occur with the Opera browser. Strange.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official