By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

popups for custom post types?

J

jmc3030

I have a team CPT on a website I'm working on. Through elementor, I set up both the loop card and the archive template for this CPT. But instead of creating a single template for users who click on a template, I would instead like a modal to pop up in the archive page displaying more information of the team member clicked.

I see there is a popup editor through Elementor, but the conditions that allow for the pop-up to appear do not match what I need to create what I described above. Anybody familiar with a way I can achieve this through elementor, or is custom code necessary to make this work?

elementor official
elementor official