By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Popup send Variables by post/get. 1 million question... LOL

H

Hseto

Hello,

I'm using elementor popup.
In my case, can be a form or a button to trigger a popup. It is okay, I know do that.
In my popup I want receive the data from form or button triggered before. I use "advanced", "request parameter", "choose get/post", its ok I know do that.

My question:
How to send this data by post/get to receive in my popup? because when I choose use popup I can't send by url the values by post/get.

Thank you.

elementor official

Attachments

R

rafaelherrero

Hi, I have the same problem, I need to pass parameters to a popup through a link generated with Popup Trigger URL for Elementor Pro, to see if anyone can help us.

elementor official
H

Hseto

Nobody help. I think we could do it by hooks, but I dont have knowledge to do that. Im trying to use custom popup to reach it.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official