By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Popup problem scrolling mobile vs browser address bar

JeroenV

JeroenV

Hello all,

I have an interesting bug/error in the popup modal.
It happens only with popups with a mailform in it. Other popups, no problem at all.

After opening the popup, the scrolling is affecting the address bar from my browser. It happens on Brave and Chrome both. Only when on my mobile phone, not in the desktop browser preview on mobile or on elementor with responsive mobile view.

Setting to prevent page scroll is on as I found on many other topics, so that is not the issue.
Also tried adding "overflow:hidden" to the body.

I hope anyone has a tip, or maybe have the same problem so it might be fixed?

popup error.gif

JeroenV

JeroenV

The support from Elementor is really so bad... I mean this is a major bug yeah... All forms in popups have the same bug... and still ... nothing known about a solution and when it will be solved. Why do we pay for this?

1622704242301.png

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official