By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official
V

velv

Hi everyone!

I thought it would be easy to figure out, but the last few days i've been struggling to get this right.
What my expectations are: every time a user enters the website, there should be a Popup message display on the top of the screen.

I created my Popup to show on the top with Elementor Pro.

The conditions i have set, followed as: (Conditions) Include: Entire Site - (Triggers) On Page Load 1 secs - (Advanced Rules) Show Up to X times: 1 (times) on Open (Count).

It doesn't seem to work every time i go to the website. Only when i go to the website -for the first time ever- the popup shows ( tried on my mobile device, and Explorer and worked on both, only for the first time, but not again!)

What am i doing wrong, is my concept allright for what i want to achieve?

PS: have got the last version of Elementor ( Version 2.9.8 ) & Elementor Pro ( Version 2.9.3 ) installed, plus all my Wordpress themes & plugins are updated too.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official