By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Podlove Error the_content

Erstmal-Kaffee

Erstmal-Kaffee

Hey there,

Hope you feel fine :)
We have the following problem.
We use Elementor in combination with Ocean-wp and Podlove Publisher.

Podlove generate a new custom post type called episodes.

In Elementor i can select the CPT and i can create and edit new „episodes“ with it.

As soon as i want to edit a existing episode and change from wordpress editor (Gutenberg) to Elementor a error is showing that the the_content function is Not included in template.

I‘ve enabled wordpress error log and also elementor debug mode without success. I can‘t see any message regarding this error.

Google around i only found hints like disable the integrated player of Podlove and so on but also without success.

Maybe you could help me or give me a hint for self help

Kind regards

Björn

Attachments

• F93F36D2-EC75-4FDC-84BA-5B7D1B4B6B05.jpeg
    F93F36D2-EC75-4FDC-84BA-5B7D1B4B6B05.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 311
markdaps

markdaps

That error is exactly what it says Bjorn.

Without knowing anything about Podlove, I would take a guess that it uses custom templates and / or template parts that can be custom coded etc.

Those types of pages don't have any way of being edited by the builder as EM simply can't access the content area in the same way.

If using EM Pro, is there a way for you to create a single page / post template using the theme builder and then drop in shortcodes from Podlove?

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official