By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Plugin Required : I have close to no coding skills

Sionel

Sionel

I'm trying to do something that feels quite straightforward but isn't. I'd hoped I could find an extension or plugin that would help me solve the problem but I don't seem to be able to identify anything. I wonder if folks here can point me in the right direction.

One of my pages has an image marked up with hotspots. I'd like the user to click each hotspot and see the information on the left populate relevant to that hotspot. Is there a straightforward way of doing this, or some plugin that would help?

I went down the route of popups which works just fine if the page isn't scrollable, but that seems very restrictive.

Any help would be hugely appreciated as I've been stuck on this content for days now and have to leave it behind and move on.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer - I realise this forum has an incredibly low traffic content.

97121196_10158701541212868_5317515149941145600_o.jpg

elementor official
Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Try Ultiamate Elementor plugin, it has a fairly good hotspot plugin, can be seen in action on this page:

elementor official
elementor official