By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Please help! The page I am working on does not resemble the website that is posted!

P

pene meniere

Good Evening,

I have spent the last 3 days tearing my hair out and sighing extremely loudly! As a newbie, I am struggling through many tutorials only to stumble on something else. The page in single page format is built and looks great, however when I post it,
1) the preview link is not showing what the page looks like, rather an older version - the preview link is not reflective of the latest work?
2) the client says that the home page image is cut off - I've tested it on three computers and it works, but not on hers?
3) the responsive mode on preview looks great, but in real time nothing like it

Please help, I'm ready to fling my computer out the window!

Thanks in advance!

elementor official
Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried clearing server cache, wordpress plugin cache ( for example a caching plugin ) and / or if you are using cloudflare clearing cache at cloudflare ?

With testing responsive options, remember there are many devices and many resolutions , the break points are guidance in previews, you can either resize your browser window or use dev tools and toggle mobile responsive view to see different sizes. That way you can identify if any custom media queries are required to make your page responsive for more device ranges.

elementor official
elementor official