By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Please help make my product page like the rest of my site

M

mrbubbles

So I am trying to build a prize giveaway site that lets customers purchase tickets into my raffles for a change to win a prize, The best script to use to get this done is WooCommerce lottery script but I have hit a brick wall on how to get it to work when creating a product page template.
If I leave the product page as the default wordpress theme then everything works properly to do with the lottery script but if I try to make my own template so that the product page actually looks like the rest of my website then I am given no option to add the "product countdown" and the "Stock progress bar" I will upload some photos to show what it is I am wanting to add to my product page template and hopefully someone can help me as this can be done as I know two sites who have done it but they aren't willing to help.

2.png
1.png

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official