By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official
They_Move

They_Move

I'm trying to create a static homepage and then a separate page for my blog posts. However, I cannot find any tutorial on YT to help me with this...also How do I make the damn post live for others to view? I'm completely overwhelmed at this point and can't find what I need. Any help would be much appreciated.

elementor official
P

Persuasion89

I'm trying to create a static homepage and then a separate page for my blog posts. However, I cannot find any tutorial on YT to help me with this...also How do I make the damn post live for others to view? I'm completely overwhelmed at this point and can't find what I need. Any help would be much appreciated.
You build your page and then in the main wordpress dashboard find:

Appearance > Customize

that will take you to your theme settings, where you can adjust your homepage settings. You will need a page published to pick from the drop down though.

As far as making a page live, you should be live once you hit the publish button in the elementor editor. If it isn't you'll need to check the page settings and see if maybe it's set to private. you do this in the pages section before you click into "Edit with elementor" or in the elementor editor with the little gear icon in the bottom left.

elementor official
They_Move

They_Move

Thank you...I did figure out some of this...but then I got a "no content" error and couldn't edit with Elementor...
I just rebuilt the posts page...and that solved it. I'm learning mostly trial by error. Thanks for the reply!

elementor official
kennethangbc

kennethangbc

I would like to create an Elementor template for my blog posts but the tutorials for single posts are for Pro. Is there a way using the free Elementor plugin?

elementor official
They_Move

They_Move

Have you tried creating one with just the free Elementor plug-in? I wasn't aware that building a template was a Pro feature.

elementor official
K

kacpersky87

Sorry for the previous comment. Wrong link. Here You go:

elementor official
S

Stevo

So to keep your posts alive you can do many things. you have to deal with your topic and then find a suitable advertising method.
For example, deal with Google AdWords, links on your or other websites, SEO, social media advertising, forums in which you can simply participate on your topic, how to increase the conversion rate, usability.
In general, I would say you have to be very patient and concentrate on your content and who should read it. (Target group)

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official