By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Picture cropping auto and pictures lining horizontally

J

JasperV

Hello,

I'm trying to renew an html based website with WP & Elementor. I quite new to this and I have two questions. It's about bluemoray.nl. You can use this link to see what I'm talking about.

Q1. I'd like a page which looks the same on telephone and pc. The main idea is to use this picture full screen on telephone (it is right now) and on pc. Right now when you check it on pc, it just adds a scroll bar. Is there a way to make this picture crop automatically? (On pc the empty parts on the left and right would stay white).

Q2. I added 4 buttons as links to our social media. They should be horizontally, it's like that on pc, but on my telephone they line up vertically. How do I change this?

Thank you!
Ps. The result should look like the added picture.

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official