By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Picking up where someone left off

sbd_cody

I picked up a freelance gig on the side and what a joy it has been. All jokes aside jumping in to where someone left off is a pain in the ass. I finally have the site looking how they want. However I need some help...

The Recent Projects on the home page is handled by a plugin CPT UI and then linked to the following section below - Our Reach which is a map of all recent projects. I can not for the life of me figure out if its a plugin that has been deleted or what. How do I edit the map that links to the recent projects here mbcmusa.com

For Example I just added the first project title Ellwood but it says location unknown. That is because I cant figure out where to plugin the location. Ive searched through lines of code and inspected the element with no luck on finding out how its all connected.

Any advice would be helpful.

elementor official
elementor official