By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

PHOTO GLITCH IN SLIDER

S

sotto1

We are using the ancho template, which has MANY issues, and has many proprietary blocks including better slider. This slider was working fine for the last nine months. Now I have this glitch as the photos rotate where a sliver (where the titles are) of another photo in the rotation shows for a second as the rotation takes place. This photo is not the current or next photo, rather another image in the rotation. We've tried all of the different slider settings, but nothing changes it. To make this demon spawn worse, it only shows on mobile or retina display, not on other desktops. broadwaycg.com

Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 5.37.42 PM.png

ABMX

ABMX

I had a problem too with the "Image Carousel". I started playing around with other slides and carousel tools, so I found a temporary replacement:

You can fix it by adding a " Media Carousel "... In additional opinions you can remove the arrows :D

I know it is annoying... Thankfully that my website will be live only next week... I don't feel confident with elementor if they don't test better their updates before releasing them... This can make my customers angry if things go upside-down

Last edited:
S

sotto1

Thank you for the suggestion... I found this successful in another site with a media carousel. Unfortunately, in this particular setting, the slider is specialized and part of the Archo theme. It has almost no editing functions, and changing what it does have has not helped. We are reverting to an older version of the site where it worked, and hoping it continues to do so! Have a great weekend and I appreciate the response.

ABMX

ABMX

Someone told that removing JetPack works... Anyway JetPack mines data from your site... that is not necessary... So I deleted mine. And now it's working fine

Last edited:
S

sotto1

Crazy you should say that! Jetpack was inactive and I activated it today to see if it might help. Took the whole site down with a critical error. Had to call our hosting company to turn off Jetpack because I couldn't even log in. Still waiting for them to reset it to a normal timeframe. Convinced this site is possessed!

ABMX

ABMX

The problem is that I lost my geolocation settings on wordpress by removing JetPack... Another 3 days to figure it out and find something similar.... Too much hassle

ABMX

ABMX

The problem is that I lost my geolocation settings on wordpress by removing JetPack... Another 3 days to figure it out and find something similar.... Too much hassle
SiteGround Optimizer: "Minify JavaScript Files" is conflicting with " WCFM Open Map, Store list and Geolocation and Short code ". This could be fixed on update.

When activated the toggle, then the whole map and search feature stops working = no map at all it disappears.

It took me over 24 hrs between trying to change some short code and back ups, delaying my work by two days, thanks that I am on "holiday"...
Sometimes it is just something as simple as a toggle :/

Now the issue is fixed by deactivating "Minify JavaScript Files"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official