By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Photo Carousel Issue

rmartin440

rmartin440

Hi! New to forum :cool: Hoping to see if anyone has encountered this issue and knows what could be done to resolve it.

While using an Image Carousel widget. No matter what size images I try, any settings I adjust in the widget, I always end up with this ~10px margin on the bottom edge of the photos on all screen sizes. Editing margins (attempted negative bottom margin) and padding for the widget, column, and section doesn't solve this.

The only workaround I've found is to add a 10px border to the top/left/right to match that margin so at least the photos appear to have a consistent "border" -- the issue is I do not want a border at all.

I reached out to Elementor support months ago about it but haven't heard back. They typically respond quite quickly -- so I'm assuming they're ignoring me since they can't help me lol.

I have attached photos for reference. Let me know if there are any other screenshots or information I should provide to make things more understandable if this isn't enough information.

Any help at all is greatly appreciated! :)

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 3.40.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 3.47.21 PM.png

elementor official
Last edited:

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official