By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Pasting Shortcode For PowerPoint Slideshow Generates Server Error 403 Forbidden

• Thread starter CpCreativeStudio
  • Start date
CpCreativeStudio

CpCreativeStudio

I have been trying to embed a PowerPoint slideshow on one of my pages. The first step in doing this is to open the slideshow file in the online version of PP in order to generate the code to embed it. I copied this code to the clipboard and switched back to my page in Elementor. I then pasted it in a text editor element. Then I click outside of the element and within a few seconds, I see the slideshow appear. I'm able to navigate through the decks, etc. However, when i click the Update button, Elementor generates Server Error 403 Forbidden. (see screenshot).

Initially, I thought it was an issue with PowerPoint, so I posted on MS' support, but I got a response that said it was a permissions issue with Elementor.

Anyone know how to work around this?

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official