By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Parallax section doesn't display static image when viewing OceanWP site on mobile device

W

webuxer

I'm currenlty using and modifying the following wordpress template gym.oceanwp.org
When viewing this site on a mobile device the image inside the parallax section shows an static image background. When importing this template and modifying it on my end the parallax image I'm using displays fine on my desktop but when I view the site on a mobile device it doesn't show the static image background, instead, it shows a light gray color background where the image should be displayed. I have tested this on different mobile browsers and the output is the same. What do I need to do to show the static background image when viewing my site on a mobile device same as how it show with this template gym.oceanwp.org. FYI I reached out to the developer of this theme and he suggested me to contact Elementor.

Thank you

elementor official
elementor official