By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Panning across image when zoomed in (lightbox) doesn't work on desktop

SiNeD

SiNeD

Hey,

I've added an image through elementor to my page. Since it's a menu, I need it to be zoomable for customers to read every detail in it. I've enabled the lightbox feature, so the zoom works. However, after zooming in I cannot pan/move across the image at all, meaning that once it zooms in by default in the middle of the image, it's impossible to get to the top or bottom of the image (eg. by scrolling, clicking or arrows). I'm not sure how to fix this issue, but it is quite weird that on the mobile version it's possible to freely zoom and move across the image.

Therefore I've decided to seek help through this forum. I'd be glad to read any useful tips on how to fix my problem - I'm open to any workarounds (such as new plugins).

Thank you in advance!

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official