By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Pages doesn't show background colour and spacer in the Section

sebas911

sebas911

Hello,
i have 2 problems:please have a look at my page.You can go to my page from my profile.

1.About, on the top menu you can enter the about page and then it doesnt show any background colours, no backgroundpictures and no spacer.But when refresh the page in the browser, then it works and you can see what i mean.I made the about page with elementor.
2. Contact, the contact page you can enter on the footer menu and its the same problem like 1.
Both pages i made with elementor.

I already deleted the cache from browser and with a plugin WP fastest cache, but nothing change.I really dont have any idea wheres the problem.I hope you can help me.

elementor official
elementor official