By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Page top header setting

S

sgpdsms

Hello to all elementor expertise,

I'm new in using elementor, i have questions as below need help from all expertise here.

Question 1:
How to fix the top header bar (with menu list) always show on top the page even though we scroll down the page?

Question 2:
Top header bar created menu list with “Howe, Services, Products, Contact”, in normal desktop page, it show very nice in all in horizontal line, but once showing in mobile page,
Those four menus become line in vertically like below,
Home
Services
Products
Contact
How to fix this? I wish to make all this line horizontally like shown in desktop view
I been tried do setting in mobile page mode but seem like not successful.

Question 3:
Realized that in mobile mode, different mobile browser will get different page viewing, some mobile browser will get all alignment out of order,
is there any setting in elementor can fix this issue to make sure all mobile browser will show in standard view?

Thanks.

Thanks.

elementor official
elementor official