By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official
S

Sabriie

Hello!
I am an absolute beginner in Wordpress and Elementor.
I create pages but I can not figure out the way how to link them.
Like I have on home pages names of pages, but when I create content for these pages, I do not know how to make it the way when clicking on pages you are transferring to actual page.
I would be very grateful for advice.

elementor official
Tonio

Tonio

Hello Sabriie.,

This took me a while to find out too when I just started! Here is how it works:

You can create a menu, like the one above of this page.
You have to create it on the Wordpress dashboard. It's under appearance>menu's.
There should be a list of all your pages there, which you can drag and drop into the menu list beside it. You can give the labels a name, that is how it will appear on screen.

Once you have done that, you can give the menu a name or use the default name. Click 'save menu'.

If you use a theme which already has a menu, the adjusted menu will probably appear where the theme has placed it. If you are not using a theme:

The pro-version of Elementor has a 'nav-menu' widget.
Open your page in the Elementor editor and you can add the nav menu widget. Choose the menu you created and from there you can customize the looks of your menu.
Maybe even better is to put your menu in a header and not in your homepage, and set the header to appear on every page.

If you are not using the pro-version, don't worry, there are still several options.

You can add clickable links to buttons, texts and pictures. Once you have added a widget to a page, look where you can insert the link in the editing menu. Then simply add the url of your page which would be something like this: http://mywebsite/thesecondpage.

There are also (free) menu-plugins for Elementor, but I don't have any experience with that. You can Google for it, or maybe someone else here on the forum can tell you about that.

That's it! Hope my explanation was clear enough.. if not.. then let me know.

elementor official
Last edited:
elementor official