By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Page jumps in mobile when clicking on any location on the page

M

Meshulam

Hello All,
We built a few pages with elementor including the homepage and the footer. We have two langauges in the site English and Hebrew. I'm having an issue and it's only in the hebrew langauge and only on Mobile mode. When clicking on any point on the site the page jumps to a certain point on the same page. It can be a photo, link or just a location on the page and it will jump. The links and everything works perfectly, but only after the page jumps. In doesn't happen in the english langauge. I know it's elementor because i tried to deactivate the plugin and the problem was solved (the page looked very bad though :)). Will very much appreciate your assistance in this manner.
Thanks a lot

elementor official
Last edited:
elementor official