By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Page Height Not Filling Screen

J

jkonger

Hello,

I am using elementor with astra site theme. On certain computers, my web pages are not filling the entire height of the page. Half of the page is a large static white box and the scroll bar is only filling half the screen too. This is an intermittent issue and only happens on certain computers. Any ideas on how to resolve? The screen shot below is on a dual monitor set up. The right side is the issue. Notice the page is only filling half of the height of the screen. Thank you in advance!

1576167761403.png

O

Onade

did you find any answer to your question? i have the same problem when i got to wider screen computers. no matter the margin i put, it still cut threw the photo.

J

jkonger

In Elementor, during the edit page screen (where you change the title of the page),I'm using Astra Sites so I went down to the right side of the screen under Astra Seetings and I changed the "content layout" to "customizer setting" and it seems to have fixed the issue. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official