By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Padding on wrong section

S

Serena

Greetings and sorry in advance for my English, I hope I'll be able to explain this in an understandable way.

I've added an inner section which is 1240px in width and it has two columns which I added colours to so you can see them. To this section I also added padding of 20px both left and right. I'm doing something wrong because I'm expecting the padding to be added to the 1240px wide section and not at the end of the browser width which is what's happening instead.

I'm attaching some screenshots. On second screenshot you can see where the padding is when adding it in Elementor. On the third screenshot I've manually added the padding to the code instead where I'd like it.

While I can do it with CSS I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong and what I'm supposed to do to get it correct :)

Thank you in advance! elementor1.jpgelementor2.jpgelementor3.jpg
elementor1.jpg
elementor2.jpg
elementor3.jpg

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official