By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Ordered List 'types' not showing up in website (although working in editor)

M

MichaelJLW

If I want to change an OL from the default 1, 2, 3 'type' to say a, b, c, I can change the text editor Visual to Text and add in the HTML.
So in this case I add type="a" to the <ol> tag. This then shows up fine in the editor window when I revert to Visual. The list items are now all alphabetic rather than numeric.
I hit [update] and check the result . The display to the right still shows numbers not letters and the website itself still shows numbers.
The Elementor Text Editor window correctly shows an alphabetic list though whenever I go back to look.
Looks like a bug to me. Can anyone help?

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official