By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Non scrollable homepage

alfiomanasseri

alfiomanasseri

hello guys, I'm creating my website with Elementor, the type of structure that I would like to create is the one in the attachment. My questions are two:

- how can I create a non-scrollable homepage?
- how can I create a vertical navigation menu?

Thank you in advance

elementor official

Attachments

Kishorchand

Kishorchand

1. It require basic CSS that that.

html{
overflow:hidden
}
See the attachment for step

2. If you have Elementor pro you can use Pop up and Nav menu widget. (see the 2nd attachement)

elementor official

Attachments

alfiomanasseri

alfiomanasseri

Hi, i have other problem.
when i load my site, i've see menu's black background color, but i've set trasparency, why?
You can watch here www. alfiomanasseri.com

elementor official
Kishorchand

Kishorchand

Because if you set your background color to be transparent. Then it will automatically inherit color from other background in your case it will be your Background image i.e www .alfiomanasseri.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/la-bellezza-dello-sgorbio1920.png

elementor official
alfiomanasseri

alfiomanasseri

but when I load the site, the shape of the transparent menu is clearly seen, how can I solve it?

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official