By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Newbie Question - Wrap Text

M

michaelreyes5176

I am building a section in the footer with corporate info, i.e. address, phone, email. I'm using a list item for each. On the address line, I need the city, state and zip code to be below the street/office address, but I can't see how to make that happen. This is what I'm after....

12345 Main Street
Somewhere, USA 01234

What I'm getting is this...

12345 Main Street Somewhere
USA 01234

Any thoughts or suggestions? I've tried to add a seperate list item to separate street address from city, state, zip, but the line spacing is too much and I'm not able to get it reduced enough

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

The OP is using a list item and the </br> would work but depending on their theme it could cause additional spacing in conjunction with a <p> statement

Nice to see a new face on the forum, welcome.

elementor official
sms-design

sms-design

If you going to use a list in your text editor go to text view and copy & paste the following

<ul class="list-style-type: none">
<li>12345 Main Street</li>
<li>Somewhere, USA 01234 </li>
</ul>

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Both solutions are correct. It just depends on if you prefer the list style or the paragraph style.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official