By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Newbie needs some help - Layout has gone all screwy.

ukdeveloper

ukdeveloper

Hi, im really new to elementor, and working on my first project. Im enjoying it though.

Well I was...

That was up until two days ago when I noticed something strange. When working on design platform everything looks great, however as soon as I switch to live view, things look a bit screwed up. I've tried using different browsers, clearing caches etc but nothing fixes it.

I've made a video in Loom which describes the issue if anyone would like to check it out and advise although I can't put the link on here you can access it below by removing the blanks.

I've also checked things like padding and margins for the sections, but they seem fine too.

Video: www .loom .com /share/911294451dfc48479657684e50bd379a (remove gaps)

I've received zero support from the official Elementor Premium Support site.

Carl.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official