By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Need Help. Fatal error: Uncaught RangeException: Max value for this device is out of range.

H

hermansup

Hello everyone. I have a serious problem related to an error with Elementor, related to stylesheet.php I can't load the Elementor editor and it throws me Error 500.

I already followed a series of steps between which I deactivated all the plugins except for Elementor and there is no case I suppose it is due to an error with the breakpoint for different devices in the site settings, but I cannot access it because it is in the hamburger menu with the editor loaded.

The full error code, showed in the debug mode, here! I appreciate any help !! Thanks!

Fatal error: Uncaught RangeException: Max value for this device is out of range. in /mnt/web518/e1/05/59623705/htdocs/STRATO-apps/wordpress_01/app/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/stylesheet.php:300 Stack trace: #0 /mnt/web518/e1/05/59623705/htdocs/STRATO-apps/wordpress_01/app/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/stylesheet.php(354): Elementor\Stylesheet->get_device_max_value() #1 /mnt/web518/e1/05/59623705/htdocs/STRATO-apps/wordpress_01/app/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/stylesheet.php(385): Elementor\Stylesheet->hash_to_query() #2 [internal function]: Elementor\Stylesheet->Elementor\{closure}() #3 /mnt/web518/e1/05/59623705/htdocs/STRATO-apps/wordpress_01/app/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/stylesheet.php(412): uksort() #4 /mnt/web518/e1/05/59623705/htdocs/STRATO-apps/wordpress_01/app/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/stylesheet.php(149): Elementor\Stylesheet->add_query_hash() #5 /mnt/web518/e1/05/59623705/htdocs/STRATO-apps/wordpress_01/app/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/files/css/base.php(41 in /mnt/web518/e1/05/59623705/htdocs/STRATO-apps/wordpress_01/app/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/stylesheet.php on line 300
There has been a critical error on your website.

D

dess1029

I am experiencing the same issue.
Please assist.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official