By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question need help! cant edit single post tile

oldrustybox

oldrustybox

I made a single post template, so that when I add a post the same template automatically comes up. And that does happen. I then go to my WP-admin and add new post, elementor issues a default post name "elementor #333" BUT when I try to edit i cant click any sections so i click "edit single" up at the top of my new post. now I can click any of the sections.

BUT now the post title has changed from "elementor #333" to "test post 2" if I delete it and add a new post title block there it is again "test post 2" If i right click and edit, it only adds to it, I cant just retype it?

The way I would expect it to be is the post title would be "elementor 333" and i would click and edit it to what I want. how is this so hard???? someone please cure my headache i'm begging you

elementor official

Attachments

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official