By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Navigation Menu twitches or jumps a small amount when pages are selected??

S

SteveSilcock

I have 9 page tabs in a Nav Menu and if you look at the mid point the tabs to the left jump in to the mid point and the tabs on the right jump into the left. The top of screen black section not seen on live website (customise, edit page etc.) also jumps a small amount to the right of mid point. see screen shot.
Website wwww.mojicreativewebdesign.com ....Cheers

elementor official

Attachments

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
S

SteveSilcock

Thanks for trying to replicate problem. Initially I thought it may be a plugin conflict so deactivated them one by one but still problem occurs. I saw another post dated about 12 months ago and they described a similar issue. Then they upgraded to latest Elementor and that seemed to fix it.
If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate any help. Cheers.

elementor official
S

SteveSilcock

I have tested on Windows 7 FireFox and Chrome and both exhibit same issue?? Now when I open a page I see a Tiltle and a block of page images. see attached. I haven't seen this before?
Screen shot 2.png

elementor official
S

SteveSilcock

I have now tested on windows 10 and still the Nav Menu jumps when different pages are selected?? I will upload a short video. What file format can I use? I have tried using the theme customizer and an Elementor Nav Menu and both have the same jump issue??

elementor official
A

Agemo

Yep this happens to me when I looked at it in Safari.

I have a similar problem, where the menu / site logo flash on new page selection, it would be great if it stayed static. Generate press have a solution for this in one of their themes but I am not using it. I think there is a javascript issue at play here, what I am getting on my own designs is a jump at every page reload of the top nav and it's rather jarring, much worse on mobile device. Less so on desktop browsing but still not perfect.

elementor official
A

Agemo

Yep this happens to me when I looked at it in Safari.

I have a similar problem, where the menu / site logo flash on new page selection, it would be great if it stayed static. Generate press have a solution for this in one of their themes but I am not using it. I think there is a javascript issue at play here, what I am getting on my own designs is a jump at every page reload of the top nav and it's rather jarring, much worse on mobile device. Less so on desktop browsing but still not perfect.

elementor official
elementor official