By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Navigation Menu Not Showing Links

Artos90

Artos90

I have been working on a website using Generatepress theme with Elementor Pro. The primary nav menu does not show on every webpage. It just has a downward arrow in the nav section but does not show the links to the pages. I created the pages using the same templates and settings, and still have the problem on some pages but not all. You can see the problem on this webpage: jodineturner.com/contact/

Any Ideas why this is happening on some pages but not all> Appreciate any feedback.

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi,
These books look interesting.
One thing I noticed on the Contact page and the Interview page is that the border spacing around the navigation bar is much bigger than what I see on the home page.
I am not familiar with the Generatepress theme as I use the Hello theme. But is there a way to tell it to use the same navigation on every page?

elementor official
Artos90

Artos90

Thanks for the feedback. The books are written by my wife. I have an Elementor template with a nav menu widget that I use on every page with a heading template. The menu shows on most pages but not on all. I have tried creating new pages and still have the same problem.

elementor official
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi,
Are your margins and padding the same on each?
I think you may be able to copy the good nav section and then paste the section as a "paste style" in the other page. It may fix the issue of the white border hiding the nav items.
I'm still learning, but it may help.

elementor official
lwoodsusa

lwoodsusa

You have your form overlaying your page! I think if you get it positioned correctly you will see your menu. The menu is there but looks to be overlaid.

elementor official
elementor official