By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Nav menu titles say "#23177 (no title)" on posts

K

kacielw

Normally my Primary menu works fine: no problems on my homepage, my WooCommerce product pages, search results, etc. But when I open a post-type page, half of the links on the header menu bar are incorrect. Instead of "Shop" it says "#23177 (no title)", instead of "Trombones" it says "#33 (no title)", etc.

I've done the usual: changed the theme, cleared the cache, etc. I deleted everything from the Standard Post template in Elementor and recreated it.

I've attached photos of how the main menu looks normally, and how it looks on a post. Those are the EXACT SAME Elementor template -- I saved it from my homepage as a template then inserted it into my Standard Posts template, so the two should be identical. If I go to Appearances --> Menus, this Primary menu is the only one we have, so it's not like I selected the wrong menu.

Anyone know what's going on here?

elementor official

Attachments

elementor official