By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Nav Menu - Reorder menu links

N

na.as

Hello everyone , I am currently working on a website based on RTL Language.
Now , My first menu link is home , I had to place it as the last tab in the menu ( because the menu is LTR ) and then i got my last tab represented first.
Now this works great in the desktop menu , but on the mobile menu , my "home" tab - should be top as the first tab , but instead its showing up as the last one ( exactly as I originally ordered it )
So, in conclusion - On desktop , the menu is ordered correctly by vision , but behind the scenes , it's originally ordered reversely , as placing the first tab u want to see on the website as the actual last tab on the menu order settings.
And it affects the mobile menu , because on mobile its not horizontal , its vertical , so its all reversed.
So , how do I reverse the menu links order on mobile only ?
OR, is there any way to make the elementor nav menu "RTL" in terms of links order ?

sms-design

sms-design

Are you using Elem Free or Pro > what theme > and any nav men widgets > and maybe a site url would help

N

na.as

Are you using Elem Free or Pro > what theme > and any nav men widgets > and maybe a site url would help

I am using Elem Pro on localhost, therefore I can't provide the url.
Also using OceanWP theme, and the nav menu itself is a widget from Elem pro. (Nav Menu)

sms-design

sms-design

have you built templates using the theme builder for your pages?

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official