By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

My Nav Menu is Not Showing on Mobile (Throws Off Entire Theme Layout)

S

seanokana

Attached shows just what is happening on www.guamicc(dot)org .. on desktop and tablet it looks amazing! Something is not registering correctly on the theme settings... my menu is not showing and its throwing off the entire theme for mobile.. you can see what I am talking about by viewing the website on your phone. Please help! I have been searching for the answer for 3 days.

elementor official

Attachments

sms-design

sms-design

Go to wp admin > appearance > menus check what your menus are called because on your mobile version it's referencing a nav menu that is maybe set to automatically add new pages to menu. Thus you have a very long list menu items.

Either create a new menu and change the menu in your template for mobile, or amend the current menu to suit

elementor official
S

seanokana

Go to wp admin > appearance > menus check what your menus are called because on your mobile version it's referencing a nav menu that is maybe set to automatically add new pages to menu. Thus you have a very long list menu items.

Either create a new menu and change the menu in your template for mobile, or amend the current menu to suit
Add new pages is not selected /: ... i could definitely try to create a new menu and see what happens.. or even selecting a different one.

elementor official

Latest posts

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official
elementor official