By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Question Move site to new owner / new domain

Reallimit

Hi I’m very new to Wordpress and web design, so thank you for your help. I’ve been using elementor to create a few sites, and I love it.

I built a site for a client, and now I need to do a few things:
1. Give him access to edit the site, but not under my login since we have other sites on our account. So this would be transferring the site to a different account.
2. Setup his domain name

Could anyone help to point me in the right direction on how to do this? I’m sure there’s links or tutorials, but I’m very new to website creation and have no idea where to start.

A few considerations:
- assuming I can transfer the site to a new Wordpress account that he creates, will he need to have elementor to load it correctly?
- we are using a plugin called booqable. Again, what steps should i consider in transferring the site to him?
- how do I link his domains to the site?
- are there other things I’m missing?

Thanks again for any help!!!

elementor official
elementor official