By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Unofficial Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Move columns in a section

K

kengi

Hello:

I'm new to Elementor and am super frustrated. I'm simply trying to reposition a column in a section. Is there a way to just grab it and move it within the section? I'm about to shoot myself.

Screenshot attached.

Thanks.

elementor official

Attachments

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

You want to create a section. Add the Background Image and set the min height of the image. Then instead of a column, you want to drag the Header widget to the top of the screen. Right click the pencil on the Header to Style the Test, and the Advance to Adjust the Margin and Padding.
Then right click again and choose Duplicate. You can drag in the two columns on the new heading, and change the heading segment to buttons. I hope that made sense.

elementor official
S

Stevo

there is usually a way in the top right of the element with which you can move it

elementor official
B

busfizz.nl

@kengi In your specific case there is no drag and drop option to move the column.
To position your column: Click on advanced in Edit Column on the top left of the screen, click on the chain icon on the right side of the margin panel (to unlock directions) and change top margin number to get the column to move upwards.

elementor official
elementor official